Welcome to Mammoth Lakes! We hope your travels and check-in process went smoothly.
Please be sure to display your parking pass on your vehicle dashboard.
Check-in time: 5:00pm
Check-out time: 10:00am
Housekeeping has provided a start-up kit of items such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, etc. It will be up to the guest’s discretion to replenish such items as necessary.
Tennis court is available to guests during the warm months.
Trash disposal: A trash receptacle is located in the parking lot.
Pool/Jacuzzi/Sauna hours: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Pool key: The condo key opens the pool gate. No glassware is allowed.
Please note that no lifeguard is on duty.
Washing machine: Located in the large closet in the entry hall. Laundry soap not included.
Balcony: Fire wood is stored on the balcony. BBQ's are prohibited on the balcony by the Association.
NON-SMOKING CONDO: Smoking of any substance is not allowed inside of the condo and on the balcony.
Network: Snowflower 75 Password: ilovemammoth
If you experience difficulty connecting to the internet the following steps may be helpful:
1. Make sure that your web browser and email software are not running.
2. Select “Snowflower 75” network.
3. Open your web browser and enter the password: ilovemammoth You should now have internet connection.
Heavy roof snow and ice loads may exist on roofs; please stay back from roof overhangs be alert near entrances. Porches and stairs may be slippery. Crews will be working on snow removal. Please watch out for heavy snow removal equipment in the complex.
- Return keys to our property manager's office:
Mammoth Sierra Reservations
1914 Meridian Blvd., Mammoth Lakes
- Close windows, lock doors, and turn off lights.
- Clean all dirty dishes. Dishwasher can be started at time of departure.
- Empty refrigerator of perishables.
- Dispose of all trash in a designated trash bin within the complex.
- (Winter guests) please turn thermostats down to 55 degrees.
Thank you for being our guest!
Safe travels home.
Mammoth Sierra Reservations 760-934-8372
Regular business hours: 9am-4pm, daily
After hours report a problem: 800-325-8415, extension 6. Leave a message so the on-call attendant may call you back promptly.
Call or text condo owners:
Jeff Thompson: 714-231-6270
Cherie Thompson: 714-231-5956